We LOVE Wal-Marts, especially the SuperCenters, it’s the perfect place to see an argument over a simple one dollar box of Junior Mints turn into a full brawl. Type in Wal Mart on You Tube and it would take you months to binge watch all the brawls. In an ideal world all the fights would be categorized. Wal Mart fight in Produce, Wal Mart fight in electronics.
This Wal Mart story isn’t about a brawl or a fight. Just a couple who got caught up, in the caught up,at the Wal Mart Supercenter in Mankato Minnesota.
Giving them the benefit, they were soooooooooo caught up, they weren’t paying attention to where they were parked. The Front Entrance of the store.
“Well someone called 911”
When Manako finest drove up to Wally Mart, they discovered a man performing oral sex on a woman who was reclining in the drivers seat of a Red van. The officer said when he approached at van (with its engine running) the woe-man was laid back in the seat with her pants down and EXPOSED!!!
The man giving her pleasure, was her husband, thirty two year old Frank Nei. Home Cheese had his Fruit of the Loom’s down below his knees with his goodies out.
The officer knocked on the window and yelled at them! For Christ sake, ya’ll in front of a Wally Mart, my mom shops here! (not really-he didn’t say that) He told them to stop!
He said, they both seemed out of it. He didn’t smell any alcohol.
The officer said Mrs Shantell Nei was groggy and lethargic. Turns out she had taken some sleep medication. Hubby said, his wife didn’t have a drivers licence and drove because he had been drinking, and she wanted to give him some head.
Mrs Nei was cited for driving while impaired. Hubby Frank , charges were a little more serious. In addition to being charged for indecent exposure, home cheese violated a court order from November of last year. Barring him from have any contact, oral or otherwise with Mrs Nei.
I guess, if ya can’t DO it at home…. DO it at Wal Mart!
October 5, the New York Times Published a blistering report detailing nearly 30 years of reports by women accusing the Oscar-winning movie producer of sexual harassment. They reveal he has paid out at least eight settlements.
Sexual harassment has long been a part of the culture in Hollywood. Some members in the industry exploiting individuals who relocated to work in Hollywood.
What makes the Weinstein Wind unique, is the dismissal of studio heads. Harvey Weinstein was fired from the company that bears his name. High profile individuals are being terminated. This are just some of the names from Oct 5th and Nov 1,2017
October 6th, Defy Media announced that it was suspending Screen Junkies creator Andy Signore following allegations of sexual harassment from at least five women . He was fired on October 8th.
On October 12th ,Producer Isa Hackett accused Amazon Studios Chief Roy Price of harassing her in a cab during San Diego Comic-Con in 2015. Hackett says Price propositioned her and told her, “You will love my dick. Price resigned October 17th.
October 12th was a busy day. Former Vox employee Eden Rohatensky, wrote a blog which alleged misconduct by several employers and co-workers, including “one of the company’s VPs,” whom she said touched her and kissed her neck while she rode in a car full of co-workers after a company party Vox Media editorial director Lockhart Steele was terminated October 19th
Animator and creator of the Nickelodeon Chris Savino was fired on the 19th after Several women alleged Savino had sexually harassed them Offered work in exchange for sexual favors and sending lewd text messages.
On October 21, the New Orleans TImes-Picayune published a story on celebrity chef John Besh . 25 women accused Besh of fostering a culture of sexual harassment at his restaurants. On October 25th Besh stepped down from his restaurant group.
On October 22, The LA Times reported, 38 women—31 of whom have gone on the record accusing Oscar-nominated director and screenwriter James Toback of harassment and assault Days later, the number of accusers climbed into the hundreds
CNN published a story October 26. Five women accused NBC’s TV journalist Mark Halperin of sexually harassing them when he was at ABC NEWS. NBC cut ties with him on the same day.
Rick Najera a writer and producer who spent 13 years heading up CBS’s network’s annual Diversity Sketch Comedy showcase. In 2009 and 2004 Najera made inappropriate comments and while the network became aware of the comments in March of this year. CBS officially severed ties with Najera on the 26th.
In 2001, stage and screen actor Anthony Rapp told The Advocate of an incident that took place when he was 14. When a well know actor picked him up and took him to his bed and climbed on top of him. In 2001 he did not identify the actor. On October 29th, Anthony Rapp told Buzzfeed the actor who attempted to assault him was Kevin Spacey. He came forward because of the people who have come forward with their own stories of sexual harassment. Spacey said ,he didn’t recall the incident and apologized and announced he was gay. Within Hours, Netflix cancelled his series “House of Cards” The show was already due to end after this season, but production is now suspended “until further notice”.Spacey has also been dropped as the recipient of a special Emmy award he was due to receive next month.The International TV Academy said in a statement that it was withdrawing the International Emmy Founders Award “in light of recent events”.
More Spacey Controversy
The BBC News has uncovered more allegations of sexual misconduct.
US filmmaker Tony Montana claims he was gropeFilm director Montana told Radar Online that he was in his thirties when the incident took place at the Coronet Bar in LA. by the actor in a Los Angeles bar in 2003. Montana says he was left with PTSD for six months after he claims Spacey “forcefully” grabbed his crotch.
Mexican actor Roberto Cavazos, who acted in several plays at the theater, claims Spacey “routinely preyed” on young male actors. “It seems the only requirement was to be a male under the age of 30 for Mr Spacey to feel free to touch us,” he wrote in a Facebook post. He said he fended off two “unpleasant” advances from Spacey that “bordered on harassment,” but that others were afraid to do so. “There are a lot of us who have a ‘Kevin Spacey story’,” says Cavazos.
October 31, Michael Oreskes The head of National Public Radio’s news department was placed on leave Tuesday after he was accused of sexual harassment by two women who claimed he made unwanted advances toward them while he worked at the New York Times nearly 20 years ago.
November 1, Six women, including actress Olivia Munn, accused director and producer Brett Ratner of sexual harassment or misconduct in a wide-ranging Los Angeles Times report. TV and film actress Natasha Henstridge told the Times that when she was 19 years old, Ratner forced her to perform oral sex on him after a party. “He physically forced himself on me,” she recalled. “At some point, I gave in and he did his thing.” Munn separately recounted Ratner masturbating in front of her in a film-set trailer and later sexually harassing her with verbal come-ons. “It feels as if I keep going up against the same bully at school who just won’t quit,” Munn told the Times. “You just hope that enough people believe the truth and for enough time to pass so that you can’t be connected to him anymore.” Four other women recalled incidents in which Ratner made aggressive sexual overtures, including propositioning for sex in a bathroom or his trailer. Ratner, through a lawyer, denied all of the claims.
Hollywood is shaken and stirred .The Harvey Weinstein blow back ,is REAL!
The latest person to come forward is stage and screen star Anthony Rapp. Some might know him from several films including “Rent” Rapp is currently starring in CBS’s “Star Trek Discovery”
A few days ago Anthony Rapp alleged in an interview with BuzzFeed that actor Kevin Spacey picked him up, put him on his bed and “was trying to get with me sexually” back in 1986, when Rapp was 14 years old. Rapp added that one day he met with a lawyer to discuss possible legal action, who told him there was no case worth pursuing.
This is significant statement. Sexual harassment has been a part of Hollywood since its inception. If you worked in Hollywood the sexual maze is just one of the obstacles. Its a small community. Many agents, managers, sent clients on meetings with known sexual predators, known pedophiles hoping for the best. If your an attorney and want to continue to work in Hollywood, you look away. A complaint against a successful, actor, director, screenwriter, casting agent, could limit his ability to earn in Hollywood.
Today, there are many in Hollywood, fearful of retribution. Many are in a holding mode, waiting to see if what blow back if any. those who came forward may face .
In response, to Anthony Rapp accounting. Spacey said he didn’t remember the encounter, given the incident was alleged to have occurred 30 years ago, but added… “if I did behave then as he describes, I owe him the sincerest apology for what would have been deeply inappropriate drunken behavior … This was followed by an earth shattering announcement. Like Ricky Martin’s and Barry Manilow , Kevin Spacey tells the world he is gay man.
2pm Monday October 30, 2017. Netflix Cancelled Kevin Spacey’s “House of Cards”
Male victims of sexual harassment are slow to speak
Terry Crews tweeted about his fear of being – quote, unquote – “ostracized” if he pursued any further action against an executive that he said groped him last year. James Van Der Beek – when he said he’d been groped many times as a young actor, tweeted that, quote, “there’s a power dynamic that feels impossible to overcome.”
Male victims, like female victims felt like, if I speak up, then I’m going to pay the price for this.
Is the public ready to hear Corey Feldman?
Corey Feldman and Todd Bridges tales of rape of molestation was downplayed many years ago . Both were on a downward spiral and perhaps were dismissed by many because of their documented issues of substance abuse. Corey Feldman told the Hollywood Reporter that he and Corey Haim were repeatedly molested as child stars. Todd Bridges of Different Strokes fame said he was molested by his male publicist when he was 11.
As recently as 2016, Feldman testified to The Hollywood reporter that he and Corey Haim were repeatedly molested as child stars.
“All these men were all friends,” Feldman said of the perpetrators. “Ask anybody from our group of kids at that time. They were passing us back and forth to each other.”
Feldman has said Haim’s experience was worse. “He had more direct abuse than I did,” he told The Hollywood Reporter. “With me, there were some molestations, and it did come from several hands, so to speak, but with Corey, his was direct rape.”
In his book, Feldman writes that Haim was raped at age 11 on the set of the 1986 film “Lucas,” which co-starred up-and-comers Charlie Sheen and Winona Ryder.
“The man who had stolen his innocence,” Feldman writes, “ . . . walks around now, one of the most successful people in the entertainment industry, still making money hand over fist.”
For legal reasons, Feldman says he cannot name names. “Unfortunately California conveniently enough has a statute of limitations that prevents that from happening,”
Today, in light of the Weinstein wind, he says he will name, names. However he needs to raise 10 million dollars where he would name names in the movie.
No Movies About Pedophilia in Hollywood
In 2014, director Amy Berg struggled to find distribution for “An Open Secret,” her documentary about rampant pedophilia in Hollywood. For her 2006 doc “Deliver Us From Evil,” uncovering the very same crimes in the Catholic Church, Berg won an Oscar nomination.
In 2014, SAG-AFTRA threatened to sue Berg over “An Open Secret” unless she cut all references to the union’s Young Performers Committee, along with most of her interview with one of Hollywood’s most vocal watchdogs. It’s clear why SAG-AFTRA was alarmed: In her doc, Berg reveals that convicted child molesters still openly work in Hollywood, with children, today.
Berg stood up to SAG-AFTRA, but unsurprisingly, her film never gained traction — no streaming service, no cable outlet would pick it up. “An Open Secret” — a pirated, pre-commercial version — appeared on YouTube, where it has since racked up over one million views.
Fifty year old Anthony Hardison is not a local celebrity, but he has been seen in and around Seattle. Seen by local bus drivers and other locals. A few days ago Hardison was seen by an employee at the King County Administration Building which houses several county offices inclding the Sheriff’s office.
Mr Hardison was at the Admin Building to register as sex offender. An employee of the sheriffs department saw him standing at a desk area and looking at her. She told the cops he had his back to her while he was “moving his hips and his arm in an odd fashion.”.
Believing he up to no good with his hands. She verbally confronted soon to be “offical ” sex offender, who “stopped what he was doing and completed his required paperwork and left the area.”
She told her superior and the lobby video confirmed Har-dis-son was being handy in the lobby.
Seattle’s handy man was arrested for felony indecent exposure. When he comes up with $145K, he can get out of Jail. Hardison is categorized as the level 3 sex offender, the highest-risk designation.
Deputies in South Carolina have increased patrols after getting new reports of people dressed as clowns trying to lure children into the woods.
Deputies in South Carolina have increased patrols after getting new reports of people dressed as clowns trying to lure children into the woods.
News outlets report that Greenville County sheriff’s deputies were called to an apartment complex about 8:20 p.m. Monday that is about 20 minutes from a complex where people reporting seeing clowns last week.
Deputies responding to the report last week said they found no evidence of anyone in the woods behind Fleetwood Manor Apartments.
A family who called Monday night from Emerald Commons apartments said a child saw a man wearing a clown mask in woods near the complex.
Deputies said there was a third report of someone dressed as a clown about 10 p.m. at Shemwood Apartments.
A 12-year-old told deputies that two clowns were in the backyard area.
“Apologizing in advance”
Someone called the Dayton Ohio Police tuesday evening about a man pulling his pants down and WILDLY swinging on a stop sign.
Witnesses Said !
They saw him insert his genitals in the grill of a parked red van (allegedly high)
“Spent” Who has a Cigarette?
The suspect then briefly passed out in a yard before getting up and walking away after he “violated” the van, according to witnesses statements.
Well Hello Mr Henson
The Police believed Thirty Five year old Michael William Henson was high when they picked him up. He was charged with Public Indecency. Not sure why they didn’t charge him for assaulting an innocent van?
I’m Good, Perhaps Some Counseling and a Hot Wash!
Police found the owner (owners name, make and model of the van withheld) and asked him if he witnessed the assault? (not exactly) The owner said no. The owner Fell to the ground and weeping uncontrollably. The officer attempting to comfort the owner telling him It will be alright JUSTICE will be served! (not really-but doesn’t it make good drama!)
Montgomery County INN
(The lights are ALWAYS on!)
Henson is being held in the Montgomery County Jail (INN) on $2,500 bond.