The Weinstein wind sweeps up Kevin Spacey. Other men are slow to come forward.


Image result for anthony rapp

Anthony Rapp

Hollywood is shaken and stirred .The Harvey Weinstein blow back ,is REAL!   

The latest person to come forward is stage and screen star Anthony Rapp.  Some might know him from several films including “Rent” Rapp is currently starring in CBS’s “Star Trek Discovery”

A few days ago Anthony Rapp alleged in an interview with  BuzzFeed that actor Kevin Spacey picked him up, put him on his bed and “was trying to get with me sexually”   back in 1986, when Rapp was 14 years old. Rapp added that one day he met with a lawyer to discuss possible legal action, who told him there was no case worth pursuing.

This is significant statement. Sexual harassment has been a part of Hollywood since its inception.  If you worked in Hollywood the sexual maze is just one of the obstacles.  Its a small community.    Many agents, managers, sent clients on meetings with known sexual predators, known pedophiles  hoping for the best.  If your an attorney and want to continue to work in Hollywood, you look away.  A complaint against a successful, actor, director, screenwriter, casting agent, could limit his ability to earn in Hollywood.

Today, there are many in Hollywood, fearful of  retribution.  Many are in a holding mode, waiting to see if what blow back if any. those who came forward may face .

In response, to Anthony Rapp  accounting.  Spacey said he didn’t remember the encounter, given the incident was alleged to have occurred 30 years ago, but added… “if I did behave then as he describes, I owe him the sincerest apology for what would have been deeply inappropriate drunken behavior …   This was followed by an earth shattering  announcement.  Like Ricky Martin’s and Barry Manilow , Kevin Spacey tells the world he is gay man. 

2pm Monday October 30, 2017. Netflix Cancelled Kevin Spacey’s “House of Cards”

Male victims of sexual harassment are slow to speak

Terry Crews tweeted about his fear of being – quote, unquote – “ostracized” if he pursued any further action against an executive that he said groped him last year. James Van Der Beek – when he said he’d been groped many times as a young actor, tweeted that, quote, “there’s a power dynamic that feels impossible to overcome.”

Male victims, like female victims felt like, if I speak up, then I’m going to pay the price for this.

Is the public ready to hear Corey Feldman?

 

Corey Feldman and Todd Bridges tales of rape of molestation was downplayed many years ago .  Both were on a downward spiral and perhaps were dismissed by many because of their documented issues of substance abuse. Corey Feldman told the Hollywood Reporter that he and Corey Haim were repeatedly molested as child stars.  Todd Bridges of Different Strokes fame said he was molested by his male publicist when he was 11.   

As recently as 2016, Feldman  testified to The Hollywood reporter that he and Corey Haim were repeatedly molested as child stars.

“All these men were all friends,” Feldman said of the perpetrators. “Ask anybody from our group of kids at that time. They were passing us back and forth to each other.”

Feldman has said Haim’s experience was worse. “He had more direct abuse than I did,” he told The Hollywood Reporter. “With me, there were some molestations, and it did come from several hands, so to speak, but with Corey, his was direct rape.”

In his book, Feldman writes that Haim was raped at age 11 on the set of the 1986 film “Lucas,” which co-starred up-and-comers Charlie Sheen and Winona Ryder.

“The man who had stolen his innocence,” Feldman writes, “ . . . walks around now, one of the most successful people in the entertainment industry, still making money hand over fist.”

For legal reasons, Feldman says he cannot name names. “Unfortunately California conveniently enough has a statute of limitations that prevents that from happening,”

Today, in light of the Weinstein wind, he says he will name, names. However he needs to raise 10 million dollars where he would name names in the movie.

No Movies About Pedophilia in Hollywood

In 2014, director Amy Berg struggled to find distribution for “An Open Secret,” her documentary about rampant pedophilia in Hollywood. For her 2006 doc “Deliver Us From Evil,” uncovering the very same crimes in the Catholic Church, Berg won an Oscar nomination.

 In 2014, SAG-AFTRA threatened to sue Berg over “An Open Secret” unless she cut all references to the union’s Young Performers Committee, along with most of her interview with one of Hollywood’s most vocal watchdogs. It’s clear why SAG-AFTRA was alarmed: In her doc, Berg reveals that convicted child molesters still openly work in Hollywood, with children, today.

 

Berg stood up to SAG-AFTRA, but unsurprisingly, her film never gained traction — no streaming service, no cable outlet would pick it up. “An Open Secret” — a pirated, pre-commercial version — appeared on YouTube, where it has since racked up over one million views.  

 

CityFella

 

Advertisements

Wife finds Jokes about Hubby’s Penis humiliating


 

Dr. Rod Kunynetz and his wife Valentina leave the College of Physicians and Surgeons at a lunch...

Photo: Toronto Sun

By Brad Hunter/Toronto Sun

The wife of the infamous Dr. Rod said puerile penis puns that accompanied stories about her hubby were “humiliating” and the hardest part of her family’s ordeal.

Former Barrie dermatologist Dr. Rodion “Dr. Rod” Kunynetz is currently in the midst of a College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario penalty hearing for sexual impropriety. A number of women have claimed that dermatologist rubbed his penis against them.

Criminal proceedings are also taking place with the doctor facing a number of sexual abuse and gross indecency charges.

Kunynetz’s lawyer has used a unique defence for his client: His stomach is too big and his penis too small for the contact his accusers have suggested.

He was found guilty by the discipline committee of one count of sexual assault and unprofessional conduct.

He denied the allegations and most charges of sexual abuse regarding the penis rubbing were dismissed. Kunynetz has been suspended from practising since October 2015.

Valentina Kunynetz, 63, told the tribunal her husband was dedicated to dermatology and that she, too, played a part in the business, acting as office administrator.

“In December 2015, I was on the way to the dentist and on NewsTalk 1010 they were talking about Rod, mocking him, making fun of him … that his penis was undersized and his belly was enormous,” Valentina said.

That day’s merriment was triggered by a front page Toronto Sun story headlined: Dr. Rod’s wee defence.

“It was the salacious details … friends, family and colleagues were all reading this. It was disrespectful,” she said.

“The children (the couple has three sons) were getting calls from their friends and in the paper, were all the details about the size of his penis. It was terrible.”

Calling the family’s ordeal “demeaning” and “humiliating,” Valentina — dressed in a long dress and sandals — wondered aloud: “How many times do we have to read about the size of Rod’s penis?”

The ordeal cast a pall over the weddings of two of their sons and left Kunynetz’s practice that he had built over 30 years in ruins.

And the allegations left her husband devastated. The couple — married 37 years — stopped socializing and travelling.

“There was no joy in Rod’s life,” she added.

Under cross-examination, she conceded that the stories were accurate but she took exception to their “mocking” nature.

One urologist called as a witness at the hearings examined the doctor and determined that, yes, because of his large stomach and small penis he could not have committed the crime.

Another disagreed.

His lawyer, Matthew Sammon, spent most of the afternoon going over errors in the college’s investigation.

Among his greatest concerns was the length of time the matter has taken and a general abuse of process, pointing to the doctor’s lengthy interim suspension.

The hearing continues Tuesday.